Football, in some places known as soccer, can best be described as Vexillium's passion. The official governing body for football on Vexillium is IVEFA - the International Vexillium Football Association.
National Teams include:
- Aethelnia Blue Lions
- Albion-Merité Imperial Eagles
- Allacoa Panthers
- Caledon Claymores
- Draconia Dragons
- Eastern Zartania Monarchs
- Guwimith Eagles
- Lysonian Imperials
- Porto Capital Red Wolves
- Shaelic Green Tigers
- Samuelonia national football team
- Somery football team
- Tak national football team
- United Territories Lions
- Utanian Crusaders
- Western Zartania Rifles
- Westria Diamonds
- Whiland Dragons
Many nations have domestic leagues or other competitions. Domestic Leagues include:
- Allacoa Super League — Allacoa's top flight, consisting of twelve clubs playing a total of 32 league games culminating in the crowning of a national champion.
- Davenport Football League Division 1 — The top flight league of football in Davenport — 14 clubs in the table.
- G-League — Guwimith's eight-club domestic league
- Kemese Football League — The Kemese Football League (KFL) (Kemese Pêl-droed Cynghrair), 16 teams vie for to be the top team in Kemedal.
- Lega Nazionaļ — The League System for Porto Capital.
- Libertarians League — (LL) Domestic League of Aros, organized by (AFA).
- Royal St Samuel Football Association — The governing body of professional and amateur football in Saint Samuel.
- Shaelic Football League — the league system for Shaelic football.
- Shaelic Premier League — top flight of Shaelic football, consisting of the nation's 18 best clubs.
- Shaelic First League — second tier of the Shaelic football league system, comprised of 18 professional clubs.
- Shaelic Secondary League — third tier of the Shaelic football league system, comprised of 18 professional clubs.
- Shaelic Third League — bottom tier of the Shaelic football league system, comprised of 18 professional clubs.
- Trilats Federaztu vun Zeok'Tu — Zartania
- United Territories Premiership
- Utanian Football Association consisting of two leagues, Premier and Seconds Divisions (results, teams) - Utania
- Whiland First Division
Many nations also have a premier knock-out competition open to all football teams registered with the national association.
- Aethelnia — Aethelnian Soccer Cup
- Aros — Taça Aros
- Whiland — Football Whiland Cup
- Shaelia — Commonwealth Cup
- St. Samuel — King's Cup
- United Territories — United Territories National Cup
Many nations also have a third tier of trophies up for grabs during the football season, some restricted only to professional teams or containing other restrictions.
- Divisional Cup Open to all members except clubs in the Whiland First Division, and the Whiland Second Division.
- Divisional Trophy Open to all members except clubs in the United Territories Premiership.
- Guwimith Pre-Season Cup Open only to all 8 G-League teams, matches are played before the regular season begins.
- League Cup Open only to members of all five professional/semi-professional divisions in Whiland.
- Pre-Season Challenge A single match between the winner of the Whiland First Divsion and the Football Whiland Cup.
- United Territories League Cup Open only to members of all four professional divisions in the UTFN.